Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I love it!

Brought me back memories, in the form of a cake mix.

But what happened to 4-2's warp to 8!?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good by all means

My god, I had so much fun with it, when the DBZ sounds started playing since the golden tank, I was cracking up. This by far will be one of the best tossers around this year so far. It was so good that I got all the medals , it was worth the endless fun, and I hope to see more hits like this.

Btw. 3,781,690.4ft

Really awesome.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Oh my god there is just so much fun in this game, it's so darn crazy.

Madness Accelerant Madness Accelerant

That was godly.

I expected madness mode to only have 1 life, just for the kick of it, but you surely are gonna need at least 2, and that's if you play well. The game was overall impressive.

Put Down Game Put Down Game

LOL

this wasnt a put down for me actually it was a big laugh for me.

But nice try this made me laugh at last and it wasnt so bad lol.

Yeowi the Pervert Yeowi the Pervert

Holy Freaking shit!

Man this was worth a life, I have waited all these months and I cant believe its finally out, this has been a memorable game for my life to rememeber...

Yeowi responds:

wow, thanks alot! *hugs*

Sonic the Pervert 2 Sonic the Pervert 2

HELL YEAH!!!

This is the best game i`ve ever seen, i have to tell that you would hit jackpot if you make an off-line version of this game , i also noticed like all the others that censorbot stucks in the corner at the second time but its a very cool cheat , you put hard mode and play the whole game,censorbot stucks and you can unlock the extras easier,im waiting for yeowi the pervert, i hope it has cooler features besides the ones that are in this game.

Keep doing the hard work, i know that your next game will be the bomb.

Yeowi responds:

Thanks alot, you're so kind to me ^_^. I'll be sure to do my best to out-do all my previous games. If you got ideas for features, go ahead and e-mail me.

SIMGIRLS version 5.1 SIMGIRLS version 5.1

please finish this!

all the things of this program are good but please complete it so get busy and finish the game.