MK vs DCU MK vs DCU

The concept and moves in this animation came out WAY better than the game itself.

'Arrow to the Knee' 'Arrow to the Knee'

True to the theme

The beginning totally caught me by surprise, and boy was that funny! I don't know how the hell the kid dared repeat that joke in the end either xD.

Skyrim Schmyrim Skyrim Schmyrim

Killarious

Especially how all the archers were aiming at his kneecaps. Lol

Super Mario Crossover Super Mario Crossover

I love it!

Brought me back memories, in the form of a cake mix.

But what happened to 4-2's warp to 8!?

Toss the Turtle Toss the Turtle

Good by all means

My god, I had so much fun with it, when the DBZ sounds started playing since the golden tank, I was cracking up. This by far will be one of the best tossers around this year so far. It was so good that I got all the medals , it was worth the endless fun, and I hope to see more hits like this.

Btw. 3,781,690.4ft

Really awesome.

Miami Shark Miami Shark

THAT WAS HILARIOUS!

Oh my god there is just so much fun in this game, it's so darn crazy.

Vermillion Prt2 Darkside Remix Vermillion Prt2 Darkside Remix

I don't get why the low score...

I find this song is pretty goddarn kickass, myself! I wish you'd check around my site too, I recommend you Hyper destruction and/or Soul division :P. I'll save that remix, good going and keep the works up.

VincentVardia responds:

Thanks will certainly check out your site and thanks for the review

What Happens At Night What Happens At Night

Always....Yet.

I know that the dance genre is supposed to be like this, but if you want me to be honest, the best parts are beats at the beginning and from the rest of the song, nothing personal, the main bass or that loud noise doesn't really match it all until you reach the near end of the song, at the beginning is too loud and disturbing, everywhere else I can get used to it.

Keep working and hope you improve.
Cheers, DSX.

Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall Dreamerz: Machines Will Fall

Pretty Addictive

From the quantity I can see, you were author of the week once now weren't you, I like how it goes, the beginning and the little vocals' grip onto the song mix it up all good enough to raise up from the chair and dance for a few seconds :D~, peaky at some sections and nice calm ending, approved.

ImperfectDisciple responds:

I've never been an author of the week :P
Just reviewing around and such :D

-Thanks for the review! \m/

-ImperfectDisciple-

Chocola & Vanilla Chocola & Vanilla

Holy crap.

See? drawing doesn't have to be naked to be beautiful!